The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Trouble Gets Some Tuna, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:58 pm 

The house cat Trouble doesn't eat much but when I opened a can of mackerel for the outside cats he thought it was the usual tuna from StarKist and he wanted some. Just like a dog, a cat can hear the electric can opener and figure there's good food in the kitchen. Trouble knows that 95% of the time I'm opening a can of tuna and he showed up warbling cat noises. He doesn't "meow" like his sister or "yip" like his mother. He makes strange cat noises. After I laid out a lot of food for the cats outside he was still in the kitchen warbling at me. The StarKist tuna is on sale for 77 cents this week so I fed him a can. I don't know if he ate it all but if he did he won't get out of a bed to eat for two days. He's been skipping meals since he was a weaned kitten back in 2010.

Post subject: Re: Trouble Gets Some Tuna, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:23 pm 

The "TomBrady"of domesticated, male housecats !!!...that makes you his "Giselle Bundchen" :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 pm 

The huge Sad Face was here this evening. He was hungry. When I brought out lots of good food he cringed and winced with his eyes closed when I rubbed him up but he never flashed a claw or a fang or a hiss I don't think he loves me but he knows I'll always have good food for him and will never hurt him. I still have no idea where he lives.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:24 pm 

All of the tuna got eaten. By 8 p.m. I saw Trouble collapsed in sleep upon my wife's bed and he had tuna dust on his whiskers.