The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Wednesday Evening's Cat Dinner Aftermath, Wooley
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:43 pm 

At Stew Leonard's the bride caught an enormous sirloin steak on sale and on the evening she cooked it medium rare I didn't want a steak. Her plan was to have a great dinner with me and maybe dice up the leftover steak for the outside cats. Now there was a lot of leftover steak so she diced it up and laid it outside just before the getaway race at Belmont. Cats like medium-rare sirloin steak and some happy bellies got loaded up and some cat bellies got to be sagging.

After the Belmont nightcap I went outside and Sad Face and Nasty Mom were here and I figured they might have missed the steak dinner so I laid out some platters of Friskies wet cat food. And I like this photo because it tells a story.

Upper left is Bosco staring at his sibling runt sister Catty Patty but she is flopping in front of the garage. Catty Patty's belly is loaded up with steak and she needs rest. In the center at the platters are Sad Face and Nasty Mom catching a great dinner. Lower left is the always slow, near-lifeless and no-action Mr. Orange but that cat always eats when he feels like it and mopes along through life as a solitary gentle soul. Down below is the sweet black Tuxedo. He's walking towards me tail up in happiness and peace with his belly full of steak. He's looking for pettings and rubbings and he got some. Garfield had already crashed into his garage bed with his belly full of steak.