The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Full-Crew Saturday Night Dinner, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:44 pm 

Sad Face, Nasty Mom, Ginger, Catty Patty, Tuxedo, Mr. Orange, Bosco and Garfield were all here for a great dinner.

And yes, the orange cat with the tail straight up in the air is the ever-joyous and always happy cat Garfield. He's just a sweet beast.

Post subject: Re: Full-Crew Saturday Night Dinner, Wooley
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:56 pm 

1/4 Pole wrote:
Sad Face, Nasty Mom, Ginger, Catty Patty, Tuxedo, Mr. Orange, Bosco and Garfield were all here for a great dinner.

[u]And yes, the orange cat with the tail straight up in the air is the ever-joyous and always happy cat Garfield. He's just a sweet beast.[/u]

Smart cat...forever joyous since he "knows" what alternative fate might have been...instead he hit lotto!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 am 

Garfield is rarely seen without his tail straight up. Simple catspeak for "I feel good. I am confident and I am happy".

For the past few days I've seen Sad Face report to breakfast coming down the driveway from out back instead of up the driveway from the street. He's been doing his afternoon sleep here too. I think he may have moved in and that's OK. There are plenty of good cat beds available and the regulars like him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 am 

Sad Face is likely the father/grandfather of a few of the FF...not to mention the house trio as well. Since being neutered he is a mellow ,peaceful cat and deserves a safe life onward. I think Trouble may have his genetics.

FF have no need to fear" competition". Needs are met. Gourmet dining and cat condos. Sad Face has been one of the "crew" for years :mrgreen: one way or another. :lol: