The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Seductress Kitten
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm 

Shiloh is a wonderful girl but she's starting to play me like the girls did more than 40 years ago in saloons upon three different continents.

She's playing into my weakness for the fair sex with her moves on the Castro and the exposure of her furry white belly.

On a serious note, Samyn gets this wonderful gentle kitten because I know she's catching a loving home but I'm going to have a tough time unloading Chaos and Mischief. I love all these kittens. I'm keeping Trouble simply to keep things crazy at my house.

Post subject: Re: Seductress Kitten
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 pm 

Kittens are cute no matter what they do, yet your pictures make them even cuter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm 

Yes, BL, they are wonderful creatures. I'm an old dog guy but I love all four of the kittens. Their antics are something to see.

One of them will be sleeping and another will pounce and bite the tail and run away. Three will be "play fighting" in a tangle on the floor and the fourth will struggle to get up on some furniture and then leap with all claws and legs out to jump upon the three on the floor as an "attack".

Come sleep time all four littermmates become entwined and snore happily together. Yeah, sometimes Shiloh goes off by herself but mostly they all crash happily together. And Mister Mittens is still nursing them once or twice a day after 7 weeks and still licking them from head to toe to keep them clean.

The cats are fascinating creatures to watch.

Just this evening Mister Mittens came upstairs and Chaos and Trouble followed her. The Momcat is letting them nurse and she's licking them but she's not calling out for her other two kittens. A three or four minute milk job and Mom is leaving.

Mother Nature is telling Mister Mittens that her job is done soon as a milk donor. The kittens are all on solid food when they become hungry.

The cats are not crazy wild animals - they are part of a well-disciplined family and enjoy being with me and my wife.

Jeez, I wish I could keep them all but I cannot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am 

One minor pissoff is when the cats jump into bed with you between 4 and 5 a.m. looking for breakfast and a playfight.

Mostly breakfast.