The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Cat Adoptions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm 

I believe I have Mischief adopted to a wonderful home via KPMats10 and Chaos is already wrecking Samyn's home - his son and daughter picked that kitten out and I miss him. His nose is half black and half pink.

My wife and I decided to keep Trouble, the huge male that was the monster of the July 7th litter so that he could could keep his mother company and be indoor cats together. Neutered of course.

Problem: Sweet small Shiloh is a pretty cat and a tough kitten. She plays and does the rough stuff with her littermates and has been known to playfight her bigger brothers with teeth and claws. I don't know if I can let her go, she makes my heart melt. Yeah, she was the runt but she's developing into a wonderful cat and I think I love her.

Post subject: Re: Cat Adoptions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 pm 

Cats are easy pets. I hope you find homes for them. You know, IF they go to a shelter the odds are they will be dead soon.

Seems a waste after the care they have gotten. I hope you keep little Shiloh if she doesn't get a real home.

Post subject: Re: Cat Adoptions
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 pm 

I think Shiloh has a real home, Wooley.

That little girl is a treasure. I put her in bed with me a few days ago and put a comforter over her. She screamed, bit and clawed me just like the girls did in Hong Kong more than 40 years ago.

On a serious note, I have a mushy heart for that kitten. I'm thinking I can keep her if I get the bride to agree. She's a wonderful small healthy kitten with tons of heart.