PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:33 am 

Samyn wrote:
Hey that bag looks good for a nap spot!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks just like his mom, Mr. Mittens.

Post subject: Re: Cat On a Bag
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am 

Chaos is looking good.

His brother Trouble is looking rather pale this morning. He's off to Dr. Wallach to give up his magic marbles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 am 

Not eliminated...just "modified"?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm 

All I know is that he is being "neutered" via external surgery this morning and can come home tonight. He's also having a blood work done for feline leukemia and other nasty things.

When I brought the cat carrier down into the living room Mister Mittens' froze and her eyes opened up wide as dinner plates while little Shiloh galloped off to a hidey hole as if the Hounds of Hell were chasing her. The last time the girls saw the cat carrier they were taken away from their home and got their bellies cut open to be spayed.

It's been a tough morning since I couldn't feed the tomcat. That meant nobody got fed until I got him out of the house. The girls have been mewing and bugging me since 5:15 for food. Now with full bellies they are snoozing with great joy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm 

Trouble got home OK and ate OK. He just seemed a little unsure of himself while walking off the anesthesia but he's young and healthy.

He leaped OK to perch in the den to search the backyard for birds and squirrels from a window but later on I caught him lying down on the kitchen floor licking at where his testes used to be. I think he'll be OK. He's just 7 months old and is being made to be a gentle sterile house cat for a long life. Even when his BBs were still there he was a nice gentle fellow. When he got petted he would drop to the floor, close his eyes, and stretch out while you petted him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:02 pm 

Location: The middle of SOMEWHERE or Wisconsin as it's known to the rest of the world
Cats understand that the purse belongs to the food provider and where the food provider goes so goes the purse, hence this is a feline sitdown strike to prevent the food provider from leaving without putting down at least a 7-day food supply. This is called bargaining rights :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 pm 

arrow wrote:
Cats understand that the purse belongs to the food provider and where the food provider goes so goes the purse, hence this is a feline sitdown strike to prevent the food provider from leaving without putting down at least a 7-day food supply. This is called bargaining rights :D

Same goes on here when the luggage comes out. Zo lays down on it, or in it. She doesn't lay in her's, she lays in mine. When I'm packing her luggage she's busy looking, nosing all in it, making sure I've got everything. Including her food, treats, bowls, leashes, blankets, bed, toys, car seat, etc.

As far as my bags, her idea's, "I'll sit right here, don't even think about leavin' without me, or my stuff." She'll park herself right there until I have to move her to start packing. When the bags are zipped, then she'll do like Sammie's baby, and sit on top of them. :roll: She's only content when she can see her bags, alongside mine, ready to go in the car.

She got stunned on the trip to Florida a few days ago though. :lol: LOLOL :lol: Still, she did fine, here at home with my brother coming over twice a day, and staying at night watching tv with her. This was only 10 days though. Saratoga's longer; I can't leave her. It takes days to pack both of us. She has more gear than I have clothes. :roll:

HUSSY. So spoiled, yet so much company. She turns 10 this year, she's slowing down, but I sure hope she has a few more good years. Still full of spunk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 pm 

Grits: waiting on your book.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm 

Hoppy, its title, "Living With A Hussy."