The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Sweet Babycakes Plays Us Like A Bad Violin
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm 

I knew that the cats were fed OK today but a lot of times they look for extra food as a means to just have it there. They'll sniff the food, be happy about it, eat none of it, and go to bed.

Tonight little Shiloh (aka Sweet Babycakes) went into the den and began to cry and mew and be very affectionate with my wife. The bride thinks the little girl is hungry so she yells upstairs -

Wife: "Larry, did the cats have dinner?"

Me: "Jeez, Col (Mary Colleen) I fed them well all day."

Wife: "They could be hungry, Larry."

The wife goes to feed the cats and I go downstairs with my camera because I know the cats can't be hungry and are involed in a scam.

Sweet Babycakes doesn't want to eat but she's sitting by the dishwasher while her brother and mother catch some chow:

The chubby momcat Mister Mittens is eating well while her son Trouble feeds as well. But the food for Sweet Babycakes goes untouched and she started all the commotion!

I followed Sweet Babycakes on her way to bed and she just looked at me with love with those green eyes just like so many girls had done to me when I was young. Old and stupid is no different than young and stupid when you're dealing with young females.

Post subject: Re: Sweet Babycakes Plays Us Like A Bad Violin
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 am 

What a pip!

SBC acted deliberately :mrgreen:

Her Mom and brother told her...."go cry for food...we want to eat :mrgreen: MORE"!

Trouble is a big boy...but he looks he is turning into a "chow hound too"

Post subject: Re: Sweet Babycakes Plays Us Like A Bad Violin
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am 

Wooley, if you pet Sweet Babycake's belly or back or side while she is sleeping she will stretch out and be happy but her eyes will be open.

If you rub Trouble's belly or back or side while he's sleeping his eyes will never open but he'll begin purring and warbling.

If you rub the momcat Mister Mittens' belly or back or side while she's sleeping she'll wake up with a paw full of claws ready to swat and an open mouth with lots of fangs but once she sees you her head goes back down and her claws go back into her paw. She's not so feral anymore but she's still "street".