The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Tomcat Trouble Causes Trouble
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:34 pm 

I don't have photos of the tomcat's bad behavior out back today but not long ago my son 1/8 Pole went out on foot to make our last beer purchase before the world comes to an end tomorrow. Before he got off the property John heard cat noises coming from out back. He stopped and went to the backyard. What did he find?

He found the tomcat Trouble. We knew that s.o.b. likes to leap to the bathroom window and perch:

BUT! Nobody ever thought that he could lift the screen with his claws and leap out to freedom! Once outside all by his lonesome John told me that he was walking around and probably warbling for his mother since he's been a housecat since the day he was born.

All during this action little Shiloh (Sweet Babycakes) has been parked happily upon my recliner. Except for lunch and a trip to the litterbox, Sweet Babycakes has been napping in my chair since this morning while the open window next to her blows sweet fresh breezes across her small furry lovable body. We have cancelled all of the beatings, kicks, and abuse that were scheduled for Sweet Babycakes today.

Post subject: Re: Tomcat Trouble Causes Trouble
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 pm 

He is a such a whimp. Was all a panic in back yard.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:04 pm 

One thing about Sweet Babycakes - when you pet her she mews with joy and goes out of her way to lick your hand. She'll hold your hand with her two front paws but her claws never come out.

Yeah, I think she would have been dead meat in the street as the runt kitten but she is just a joy to have around. On the day she got home after being spayed she cried out with happiness and galloped all over the house just overwhelmed to be home again with her brother and mother.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 pm 

Close call with the aptly named Trouble.

Good thing 1/8 pole has sharp ears :mrgreen:

Maybe you guys should walk him on the leash more, so he is at least familiar with his territory.