The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Sweet Babycakes Feels The Heat
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm 

This little girl cat has 244 bones (you have 208) and does not pack weight but when she goes down on her side for sleep everything she has flattens out and she can appear to be fat off of a camera. She eats good but not like a glutton - she's a gentle grazer. This photo blows my mind. She is known as Shiloh, Sweet Babycakes, and the "White Blur" at my house (when doing stairs) but here is an example of when the camera lies. This little girl cat is not a fat slob.

Her green eyes are too large for her small head but she was the runt of the litter and still looks for a nipple from her mother now and again. Shiloh wouldn't last very long on the street but she's "all cat" and a gentle joy for the humans that live with her. Sometimes she'll be curled up on my recliner and when I go to pet her she will roll over on her back and make a cat noise that sounds like "Oh!" when I pet her belly.

If I ever try to pet her mother's belly while she is sleeping I will come out of the deal with claws across my hand and claws across my forearm. No bad bleeding blood, just some light scratches with the claws mostly in as a warning. And emerald green eyes glaring at me.