The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Nuts Tomcat - Jeez, I need BL & Wooley For Help
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm 

Yes, I played the races at Saratoga today and yes I drank some cans of beer but this evening the neutered tomcat ran upstairs screaming and warbling and going nuts. He was bouncing off walls and flashing fangs and I finally got hold of him. I threw him upon the bed.

Crazed with thoughts of sex and violence the tomcat leaped upn my desk.

The huge cat is pretending to nap upon my desk in this photograph but I knew that he just planning an attack to tear me apart with his claws.

When I woke him up I just knew by the orange nose and claws and fangs that he was going for my throat!

On a serious note, these are Trouble's paws on my desk. He's a big tomcat and his paws are small, just like most domestic cats. The pads on his feet are soft and feel like a new baby's ass.

Those small paws on Trouble can go about three inches wide when he wants to lay out the claws and the razor-sharp claws can go more than an inch apiece in a nasty pointed curve. Yes, house cats have small heads but if you get a male's mouth open you will see four enormous fangs and wonder how he ever gets his mouth closed. The girls have the fangs and claws too but Mom Nature no doubt sets up the males for battle to win females. Sturdy and clever female street cats like Mister Mittens are allowed to live by Mom Nature to pass on the genes that had her stroking the streets while remaining alive I suppose.

Shiloh (aka Sweet Babycakes) the runt would have been a dead kitten last year as a street cat but she was a little girl well-saved. Small and mostly white is not a good deal for a street cat. And she has heart! Dr. Wallach told me that after being spayed Sweet Babycakes went all kinds of nuts in her cage. Back home the little girl kitten raced all over my house with joy. Her mother and brother finally pinned her down and the three cats slept in a happy pile with paws with no claws all over each other.

I still do not understand cats.

Post subject: Re: Nuts Tomcat - Jeez, I need BL & Wooley For Help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 pm 

Trouble is a ..@@@@er!

He loves you and that is why he sits on your desk...probably wants attention too :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 pm 

Troble has a small head because he was "fixed", maybe that goes for the paws as well, not sure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:03 pm 

Trouble is a nice fellow. After we had his mother and sister spayed he was maturing into being a male tomcat and although he never sprayed he had a set of BBs under his tail that were growing by leaps and bounds. I think he was 8 months old when Dr. Wallach made him a tomcat with no ammo for his gun. What was amazing (and you pay for it) is that the male cat goes into the animal hospital in the morning and comes home that night. The golf balls under the cat's tail are no longer under the tail or on top of a tee.

Our vet, Dr. Wallach, runs a complex for animals and has been a veterinary surgeon for a long time. The momcat Mister Mittens and her daughter Shiloh were spayed through surgery amongst a team of three with an anasthesiologist (another DVM) and a surgical assistant. Dr. Wallach did the surgery.

The bride was not going to have the young feline street whore or any of her two kittens we kept get second-rate care.