The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: I Need Some Fat Cat Help
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm 

That Chaos is a gavone. He wants to eat all the time and muscles the Brehms out of the way and eats her food. Since he has been here the Brehms has lost weight due to having her food mooched by the food crazed cat.

Post subject: Re: I Need Some Fat Cat Help
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm 

I did not lay out any dry food today and I'm going to ask the bride to give up laying out "cat treats" at night. Mister Mittens must be gobbling it all. I fed the cats just twice yesterday and nobody dropped from starvation today.

Earlier today I caught Sweet Babycakes napping in my recliner. I petted her head and she rolled over on her back with happiness. I began to rub her chest as she laid two small soft paws upon my forearm. As I went lower to rub her belly her eyes remained closed but those two small soft front paws opened up and all kinds of razor-sharp claws suddenly appeared. She didn't puncture or scratch me but there was a message there I think, even from a small yearling spayed housecat girl.

Damn, she's a wonderful girl cat - probably gone by now in the street as the runt of the litter but a joy to have at my house. When she was spayed as a tiny female just several months of age Dr. Wallach told me that she was so gentle and a great patient. She got spayed with two DVMs working as a surgeon and an anestheologist for big bucks but my wife would have it no other way. I think the deal cost $349.00 - try to get that with Obamacare in 2014. Back at my house again with her mother and brother that little girl went nuts with joy to be home again. Her mother was all over her for sleep that first night home.

Yeah, cats are tough to love.