The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Yo, Wooley - Barbara From Cattrappers Phoned
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 pm 

All of the kittens born by my house in the spring were trapped and taken away. And so was every adult cat for neutering but there's good news about the kittens. All were neutered and adopted except for ONE.

There's a small female that's hissy and nasty (just like her grandmother Nasty Mom). The teen bride on Social Security caught the call. The female kitten is all pissed off about being socialized with human contact and we have been asked if this young female horror can be returned to our backyard. The kitten is 4-months old, spayed, loaded up with vaccinations and in good health. Cattrappers is going to work with her for another two weeks before giving up on her being adopted - these people will not permit a nasty feral kitten to be adopted.

Us? The bride told Barbara that the cat could be dropped back to where she was born. Ginger is her mother, Nasty Mom is her grandmother and she can live for as long as she lasts with some cats that are relatives. TNR stands for Trap, Neuter, Return. Lots of kittens get adopted but we'll take the "return".

Post subject: Re: Yo, Wooley - Barbara From Cattrappers Phoned
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm 

1/4 Pole wrote:
All of the kittens born by my house in the spring were trapped and taken away. And so was every adult cat for neutering but there's good news about the kittens. All were neutered and adopted except for ONE.
[b][b]
[b][b][b]There's a small female that's hissy and nasty (just like her grandmother Nasty Mom). The teen bride on Social Security caught the call. The female kitten is all pissed off about being socialized with human contact and we have been asked if this young female horror can be returned to our backyard. The kitten is 4-months old, spaye
[/b][/b]d, loaded up with vaccinations and in good health. Cattrappers is going to work with her for another two weeks before giving up [/b][/b][/b]on her being adopted - these people will not permit a nasty feral kitten to be adopted.

Us? The bride told Barbara that the cat could be dropped back to where she was born. Ginger is her mother, Nasty Mom is her grandmother and she can live for as long as she lasts with some cats that are relatives. TNR stands for Trap, Neuter, Return. Lots of kittens get adopted but we'll take the "return".

That kitten is "smart" Would rather live with her clan and closer relatives. Gee, says the kitten to herself...I'm stuck in a cage with all these ppl bothering me vs my former life as a free ranging cat with my family! :mrgreen: